Followers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Darlings, No Sooner Do I Return To Brooklyn, Then Guess What????????

                     
                                Can you believe it, girls?  Can you absolutely believe it??????  I have hardly
been back in Brooklyn for a week, when news comes that the biggest Brooklynite of all...BARBRA...
is going to come back for a live concert sometime in October!!!!!!!!!  Talk about feeling upstaged!!!!!!!

                                   And would you believe--or maybe you would--that the ticket price for this event, which of course all my girls and all queens out there would like to attend but can't--is between $700 and &1500 dollars??????????????

                                       Well, I will fix that!  I am going to go out on stage, stand alongside BARBRA, and
show her how to sing, which I still can, "I'm The Greatest Star," "Coronet Man" and "Who Taught Her
Everything She Knows!!!!!!!!!""  You bet I know all the words--have for years, and I am ready to go!!!!!!
Babs won't know what hit her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         Serves her right for charging so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         On the other hand, why bother, when you can get ME for a fraction of the
price????????????

No comments: